Cash from Home Equity

Can’t Refinance because you owe too much?
About to lose Your House in Foreclosure?

You can get $10,000 Cash to Walk Away at or
Even after a Notice of Default, (but before Notice of Sale)

Call Jim for Details at (562) 867-3230 or email

or Reduce what you owe on your home several ways:

1) Lien-Strip a 2nd and/or 3rd Mortgage in Bankruptcy.
2) Negotiate a Loan Modification where the 2nd agrees to forgive debt.
3) Audit your Mortgage Documents for Lender Mistakes, then have a lawyer file a lawsuit.
If you reduce what you owe, you may be able to refinance shortly to get cash, as value increases.

See some of Jim’s Other Websites:

Disclaimer: We are NOT loan modification consultants, debt collectors, foreclosure consultants or lawyers and we do not give legal advice.

Get Cash from Home Equity